SEE YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE VIDEO STARS IN REAL LIFE, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, AND DON’T FORGET TO BE AWESOME!
The Community Track is for ALL fans of online video, its creators, and its culture. You will have access to Q&As with your favourite creators, live performances, creative workshops, fun activities and booths in the Expo Hall, and so much more. This ticket also includes access to the Meet & Greet Lottery, where you can enter for a chance to meet your favourite Featured Creators.
The Community Track Opening Night: Friday 20 September
Kick off your weekend with a mainstage show featuring live performances, VidCon Featured Creators, and so much fun!
Community Track Days: Saturday 21 September – Sunday 22 September
Full days of fun that include panels, performances, Q&As, live music, Expo Hall activities, meetups, and more!
Community Track Perks:
- Enter the Meet & Greet Lottery (if tickets are purchased prior to lottery close).
- Laugh, cry, and ask creators all your burning questions at our Q&As, interview sessions, and panels.
- Hang out with your mates, play games, and collect swag in the endlessly entertaining Expo Hall.
- Create memories with new friends during a weekend you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
- Chaperone tickets have access to all Community Track programming except the Meet & Greet Lottery. Chaperones will have access to the Meet & Greet Hall when the child they are accompanying is attending a meet & greet session.
- Single-day Community Track tickets will be available for purchase during Standard pricing on 1 July. These tickets will not have access to the Meet & Greet Hall or Lottery.