To celebrate the spirit and community of online video, VidCon invites you to submit your best 1-minute video to the second annual #ImACreator contest!
Video submissions will be accepted through 8 August, winners announced 15 August:
Submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s contest!
5 finalists, in addition to the winner, will be part of the screening series on the mainstage at VidCon Australia.
Awards & Prizes
The judges will name one winner and 5 finalists.
The winner will receive:
- A full access pass to VidCon Australia 2018
- Their winning video screened on the mainstage and posted on our social channels
5 finalists will receive:
- A complimentary Creator Track pass to VidCon Australia 2018
- Their videos screened on the mainstage at VidCon Australia 2018
Anyone may participate. Participants can submit one video only. Videos must be no longer than 1 minute.
How to Enter
- Follow @VidCon on Twitter, then tweet your video to @VidCon using the hashtag, #imacreator sometime between now and 8 August.
Important note on music and images used in your piece:
The creator must own the rights to all music and images used in their submission or they will be disqualified. Music that can be licensed through Creative Commons and/or royalty-free music is acceptable. There are many sources of royalty-free music, such as Shockwave-Sound.com, soundcloud.com, and thesixtyone.com. Procuring the rights to use music and images is your responsibility.
Submissions will be accepted through 8 August.
The Fine Print: By submitting your video to the #ImACreator contest, you agree to let VidCon screen your submission on stage at VidCon and use your video or footage from your video in its promotional materials and social media channels.