DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF MEDIA, SOCIAL VIDEO, AND INFLUENCER MARKETING AND LEARN TO BUILD SUCCESS IN THIS NEW WORLD
From YouTube and TikTok to Amazon and Netflix, social and digital innovations are radically changing media, marketing, and advertising around the world.
VidCon is the only event in Australia where the world’s top creators, growth hackers, online video experts, and leaders from the top video platforms come together to chart the future of the media industry. This unprecedented group of experts provides unparalleled access to strategies, secrets, tips, and insights about adapting and thriving during this digital transformation. Since its launch in the US in 2009 and in Australia in 2016, VidCon has become THE place where the biggest players in the digital space come to learn new tactics, develop new strategies, launch new products, unveil new partnerships, and generate buzz.
VidCon’s Industry Track will provide deep, industry-changing focus on innovative ways to make money through and beyond traditional advertising, the future of “influencer marketing,” how to adapt to new Australian laws focused on sponsorship and influencer marketing, how to use online video to sell products and services, and best practices to grow your presence across all of the leading social platforms.
The Industry Track: Thursday 19 September – Friday 20 September + Other TracksView the Industry Track agenda.
This is a ‘must-attend’ event for anyone working in the media and advertising industry who wants to be at the forefront of the future of media in Australia, across the Pacific and around the world.
Who should attend the Industry Track?
- Forward-thinking marketers looking to drive the future of online video and social media marketing
- Media company executives that aren’t satisfied with the status quo
- Brand strategists who want to profit from new media trends
- Creators and influencers who want to understand how to build real businesses in today’s shifting social video landscape
- Anyone affiliated with online video in a professional capacity in software development, at a production company, multi-channel network, or media company
- Advertising agency professionals who want to think beyond the 30 second spot
- Television professionals who know AVOD, SVOD and OTT are the future of the industry
- Video producers, showrunners, and creative executives that want to learn how to develop and distribute across these new channels
- Audience development professionals looking for insights on the latest algorithm changes at YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and beyond
- Business owners
- Influencer marketing or Talent teams looking to network and meet creators, influencer management companies, and brands
Industry Track Perks:
- Access to all Community, Creator, and Industry programming, including the Meet & Greets and Creator Chats (by lottery only — no longer accepting entries).
- Attend the Industry Reception to network and meet new potential leads.
- Learn and gain insights from leading industry experts.
- Build strategies, discuss ideas, and create new alliances.
- Access our 1-on-1 networking service powered by Brella, which allows you to quickly build connections with fellow industry professionals. Learn more about our Networking Lounge.