Here is everything you need to know once you arrive at VidCon Australia 2019!
Please bring your QR Code and/or your photo ID. Each attendee must be present to redeem their own credentials; you cannot pick up credentials on another attendee’s behalf. If you have purchased a Student Ticket, you must have your University Student ID in order to pick up your credential. Only one badge per University Student ID will be issued. You will be able to redeem your credentials during the following hours at VidCon Registration sponsored by Blackmagic Design.
- Thursday, 19 September from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Industry Track Only)
- Friday 20 September from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Industry Track Only)
- Friday 20 September from 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM (All Tracks)
- Saturday 21 September from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (All Tracks)
- Sunday 22 September from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (All Tracks)
If you successfully entered the Meet & Greet Lottery, you will also receive and RFID wristband that will have your meet & greets loaded onto it. RFID wristbands or badges that need to be replaced for any reason will be subject to a $20 replacement fee; you must show photo ID and/or proof of purchase to get a replacement.
Buying Tickets On-site
Tickets will be available for purchase on-site. Please proceed to the VidCon Registration sponsored by Blackmagic Design at the Goldfields Foyer and look for the ticket sales booth.
You will need your badge to enter VidCon. If at any time you are found inside the venue without your badge, you may be asked to leave the event.
What to Bring
- Your enthusiasm
- Your phone or smart device (have you downloaded the VidCon app yet?)
- Your QR Code and/or Photo ID
- A water bottle
- Small bags (30cm x 30cm) are permitted.
Please refer to our Security page for a full list of prohibited items.